Landscape water feature 3d rendering design and build service
We can 3D render all custom water features projects prior to constructing them.
We also offer white label design services to interior design firms, architects, landscapers and custom home builders. Our repeat clients receive cost pricing on all 3D design work as a way of saying thank you for your business.
- On-site visit to brainstorm ideas, view the space, and get measurements. (these measurements can also be provided by our clients)
- Free-hand drawings
- 3D modeling
- 3D renderings Tools: Sketchup, 3DS Max, Modo, Cinema 4D, Octane Render, Maxwell, VRay
- Material recommendations
- Landscape drawings & plans
- Individual custom fountains as well as large commercial spaces
- Source materials at best prices through our supplier network
- Engineer and build the parts required for the waterfall through all stages
- Coordinate with third-party trades on the rough-in stages
Specialization: Landscape water features architecture & design
Our draftsmen, architects, and designers have 5+ years experience modeling 3D designs. Our team will work with you to design concepts for custom water features for your landscape garden renovation project.
We provide details for rough-ins such as plumbing and electrical as well as aide you in applying for any necessary permits.
From there we provide a quote, go over any last revisions, get approval, and the project begins. Our services don't stop once a project is built. We take great pride in ensuring all of our custom waterfall projects are well maintained for as long as you'd like to continue using them. We also service custom waterfalls that others have abandoned.
Once revisions are made and the concept is approved we render the Sketchup models into realistic images or animations so you can "see it" before we build it.
Fast turnaround times at very affordable rates