Atlantic Water Gardens SWS24-316 Water Wall Spillway
$ 300.00 CAD727429005781-1
Each customized waterfall project begins with a consultation. We will guide you through the process and offer multiple suggestions along the way. We enjoy tackling challenging projects.
Quotes and inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll-Free Canada: 1-(888)-832-2242 (1)
For estimates, design, fabrication, installations, in Canada contact:
Moses Yoon (778)-788-8603 (text/whatsapp)
We emphasize quality and stand by our work so that our clients can enjoy their water features for many years to come. Our service and commitment to our clients will continue to grow in time as will our product offerings. A big thanks to all of our clients over the years (big and small) for trusting us with your projects. One thing we can guarantee is that we will always try our best.
Follow us on social:
Warehouse/fabrication not open to public. Orders completed online.
2-a 7389 River Rd, Delta, BC V4G 1B2, Canada (blue roll up doors on other side of building) (by appointment only)
#11-8116 130 Street Surrey, BC, Canada V3W 8J9 (by appointment only)
Atlantic 24" Stainless Steel Water Wall Spillway - SWS24-316
Standard design available in stainless steel and copper.
Custom anodizing, electroplating, or powder coating extra.
Vertically oriented spillway simplifies the construction of water walls and weeping walls.
Set on a level surface framed with brick, stone, studs and cement board with waterproof backing and base. Adding flow valves or utilizing variable flow pumps will allow you to adjust the speed and sound of the water for different occasions.
- Revolutionary concept of using spillways as a decorative focal point eliminates the need for valances.
- Heavy-gauge 316 stainless steel construction ensures resistance to chlorine and other harsh chemicals which regular stainless or aluminum cannot withstand. 316 stainless is the material of choice for food-grade commercial kitchen applications.
- As a result, they are also easier to maintain due to the ability to add treatments to eliminate algae blooms and remove calcium buildup.
- Bottom inlet accommodates wood-framed or masonry walls with facades up to 1½" thick
- 1½" female threaded inlet and center rear bonding lug facilitate hidden in-wall plumbing connections.
- Flowrate: 750-1500 GPH
- Inlet: 1.5" FIPT
- Dimensions: 24"W x 5 1/4"D x 3 1/2"H
- 3 year manufacturers warranty