Atlantic Water Gardens SWS24-316 Water Wall Spillway
$ 300.00 CAD727429005781-1
Same-day estimates and 1-2 day turnaround times on design mock ups.
Toll-Free Canada: 1-(888)-832-2242 (1)
Installations: Moses Yoon (778)-788-8603
Warehouse: #11-8116 130 Street Surrey, BC, Canada V3W 8J9 (by scheduled appointment only - no showroom this location
New showroom/warehouse Tilbury, Delta, opening January 2020
We provide live demonstrations on how to properly maintain your new custom or readymade water features, aide with rough-in planning, provide design consultations, material selections, and much more as an ongoing commitment to providing the best waterfalls and service in the industry.
Begin your project with a CAD water feature design. You may email a site plan, dimensions, photo, material preference, and other relevant information to email@example.com (we respond quickly to all messages).
Our inhouse design team will produce 3D models of custom waterfalls for the space. We offer rough-in information during the framing phase. Browse readymade options on our online catalog (waterfalldecor.com) or request custom made designs.
Atlantic 24" Stainless Steel Water Wall Spillway - SWS24-316
Standard design available in stainless steel and copper.
Custom anodizing, electroplating, or powder coating extra.
Vertically oriented spillway simplifies the construction of water walls and weeping walls.
Set on a level surface framed with brick, stone, studs and cement board with waterproof backing and base. Adding flow valves or utilizing variable flow pumps will allow you to adjust the speed and sound of the water for different occasions.
- Revolutionary concept of using spillways as a decorative focal point eliminates the need for valances.
- Heavy-gauge 316 stainless steel construction ensures resistance to chlorine and other harsh chemicals which regular stainless or aluminum cannot withstand. 316 stainless is the material of choice for food-grade commercial kitchen applications.
- As a result, they are also easier to maintain due to the ability to add treatments to eliminate algae blooms and remove calcium buildup.
- Bottom inlet accommodates wood-framed or masonry walls with facades up to 1½" thick
- 1½" female threaded inlet and center rear bonding lug facilitate hidden in-wall plumbing connections.
- Flowrate: 750-1500 GPH
- Inlet: 1.5" FIPT
- Dimensions: 24"W x 5 1/4"D x 3 1/2"H
- 3 year manufacturers warranty